We are looking for a fluent German speaking, creative and problem-solving colleague with a lot of ambition! In this position you start as the right-hand person to one of our Account Managers. You will fulfill a commercial and supporting role in the team as an International Projectmanager. You enjoy the daily tasks, but your ultimate goal is to form an independently operating team, together with the account director. Are you precise, eager to learn and do you know how to tackle goals? Are you also a real team player with a lot of ambition? Then you are the project manager we are looking for!
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a very pleasant workplace! Our loft office exudes a robust creativity, built out of concrete and glass. An open, inspiring office, where we make beautiful things in a relaxed, no-nonsense culture. Enjoying your work and a good work-life balance are just as important. The more you enjoy yourself, the better your contribution to our products and services. That is why, after a day of hard work, we regularly make time for a pleasant moment on our roof terrace with a snack and a drink.
Our goal is to keep good people with us for a long time. With good performance and mutual satisfaction, we aim for a long-term relationship with each other.
In addition, we think development is very important! We are therefore happy to go on a study trip to Turkey and China, among other places, to introduce you to the production processes and the suppliers. Development in the form of training and courses that support you in your work is certainly an option.
A selection of the work
- Creating creative proposals that suit the customer, together with the Account Manager
- Answering incoming calls
- Maintain customer and supplier contact both by email and telephone
- Quality control and delivery of productions
- Filling the CRM system and keeping insight into all orders and follow-up actions
- Helping out the account manager in the commercial field
- Attending appointments
When you have mastered these skills, the ambition is to take on tasks at a higher level:
- Making proposals and quotations independently
- Present these proposals and enthuse and convince the customer
- Start up and supervise (Custom) productions
Who we are looking for:
- A creative doer with HBO work and thinking level (commercial training is an advantage)
- You speak German, English and 1 other foreign language
- Experience with the Microsoft Office package
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Result-oriented, initiative, flexible and knows how to get things done
- Stress resistant and accurate
- Inquisitive, ambition to grow
- Enthusiastic and passionate about your work
- Real team player
Keiretsu builds, strengthens and develops authentic contacts through corporate promotions. To this end, we develop high-quality and innovative premiums and business gifts that reinforce the corporate identity and brand value of our customers and that ensure interaction with their target groups such as consumers or employees. Our products ensure that our customers make a lasting impression.
In Japanese philosophy, Keiretsu literally means “link”. We fully provide our clients with this link. From personalized webshops to the complete logistics service: stock management, storage, fulfilment. We are the indispensable link between client and customers.
Do you want to develop in a dynamic environment, work with the best team on beautiful projects? Working based on social responsibility in combination with commercial results? Keiretsu is the place to fully develop, we help you make the impossible, possible. For professionals who want to grow, dare to dream and create.
What makes working at Keiretsu special? A warm bath where creativity, quality and conviviality are paramount. Where we make beautiful things with passion and where diversity is important!